Lazada Indonesia

Friday, March 21, 2014

Z Palette Dome Palette Review + Pictures



Z Palette - Dome Palette


Working as make up artist, I cannot be separated with palette. Empty palette is really helpful especially when I am doing freelance somewhere. I do not want to complicate myself by bringing a lot of products. I usually just use one or two empty palettes (depend on the event) and customize some of products that I am going to use on it. From powder, highlighter, blush to eyeshadow. The space that empty palette provides is a freedom for me to organize my make up.

When it comes to palette, my choice will be Z Palette because it is made by eco-friendly recyclable materials, it has magnetic base which makes products that i put on it will not move. Z palette covered with transparent window makes it easy for me when I am looking for a certain color in my kit. 

The other reason why i choose Z Palette especially Dome because it has deeper size compared to others Z Palette which is 7.44″L x 4.69″W x 0.44″D. It is designed to hold the baked or dome-shaped products that are typically too big for other palettes. It fits enough products that i need to bring but i expect its size could be more larger. It is only available in Black.

Beside Dome, Z Palette has several different colors and sizes as follow: 

Small Palette 
3.18″L x 3.18″W x 0.25″D. It fits for 9 standard eyeshadows like MAC eyeshadows. The size makes it ideal for traveling, available in Leopard, Zebra, Hot Pink and Black. 

4U Palette 
5.56″L x 3.19″W x 0.25″D. It is the middle size palette among Z Palettes. It can hold 15 standard eyeshadows. You can have it in Faux Blue Leather and Faux Gold Leather.  

The Large Palette  
7.44″L x 4.13″W x 0.25″D. It fits for approximately 28 standard eyeshadows. You can customize eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks, concealers, and powders in a single palette. It comes in Hot Pink, Leopard, Zebra, Red, and Black.

Pro Palette 
7.44″L x 4.75″W x 0.25″D. It is a little wider than Large palette so it can hold slightly more product compared to the Large palette. It can accommodate 33 standard eyeshadows, available in Zebra and Black.
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See More Pictures



Dome Palette

Dome Palette can accommodate 
15 Make Up For Ever or PAC eyeshadows
6 MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
  
Each Z Palette comes with round and square metal stickers 
that you can use for any non-magnetic pans cosmetic products that you have 

 

 I stick round metal sticker to non-magnetic pan of my PAC eyeshadow



Where to buy?
Instagram: bajuimportwanita

Do you own Z Palette? What do you think of it? Is it helpful or not?
Do not hesitate to comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment