Lazada Indonesia

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Make Over Eyeliner Pencil in Navy Blue Review and Swatches





There is an Indonesian proverb "Tak kenal maka tak sayang" which means "You don't know you don't love" - i think those words are suitable to describe my relationship with local brands the past few years. For quality reason, i was not really impressed with them. I used to underestimate before i gave them a try. But then, there comes a product which beyond my expectation has changed my point of view of local brands.

Well, it's Make Over Eyeliner Pencil in Navy Blue. I think I ran into this product by destiny. That time, i did make up for news presenter and she owned it. To be honest, what made me curious and wanted to try was its pretty greenish blue color that hypnotized. By chance, i love turquoise - somehow, it reminds me of ocean :) A few weeks later i went to a mall and found Make Over store, without thought twice i bought it.

The texture is smooth, creamy and frangible - that is why you have to be careful when you apply it if you don't want your eyeliner broke. It glides like butter. The color is super pigmented, you can see only in one swipe. When it sets, it's difficult to smudge. I tried to smudge it vigorously - damn - it's still there - only the shimmer transferred but too bad after couple hours wearing it i found this product dragged under my lower lash lines and onto crease area. To help lock it in place, i prime my eyelids and lower lash lines. 

In spite of the fact it wastes product in the process of making its tip pointed and the so so staying power. I still like it because it's easy to apply and the color is mesmerizing and subtle for everyday use with touch of a glam.

Price
IDR. 80.000,-
 
Pros 
  • Affordable
  • It is safe for waterline
  • Intense pigmentation

Cons
  • Waste pencil when sharpening
  • The staying power is so so

Tips
Put the pencil on the fridge 15-20 minutes before you use it in order to harden the texture of the product and avoid the frangible situation.


More Pictures 





Please join my FB, Instagram, Twitter
yoveelicious
 
Love n be fierce :*

No comments:

Post a Comment