Lazada Indonesia

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Benefit the POREfessional Review + Pictures

The POREfessional (travel size)


Cannot be denied the presence of primer plays an important role in creating a perfect base before applying foundation, keeping make up fresh and stay put, and helping even out skin imperfections. Today, the product that i am going to review claims that it can minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother skin. I bet all of you know what i am talking about - yes – who does not know Benefit the POREfessional. Let’s prove what the product claims about itself.

The POREfessional comes in a plastic squeeze tube with a small nozzle. I like the packaging because i can control the amount of product that i want to distribute. A small amount of product is enough to prime my whole face.

The texture is lightweight brownish balm with a floral scent. My sister said it looks like peanut butter but paler – it does look alike – does not it?  hahahaha. I cannot keep my hands off of my face once it is applied, it leaves my skin super silky, soft and matte finish. Although, the texture is matte, it does not look powdery like Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer. It is transparent and will vanish when it is blended into the skin, makes it suitable for all skin tones. The silky texture of the POREfessional helps foundation blend easier.

This primer fills the pores, wrinkles and fine lines makes them slightly difference in their appearance but it does not make them completely disappear. It contains oil free formula but it does not have oil control. It means that it does not reduce the production of oil on your face. If you have been following my blog, you know that I have oily skin. I found that my T-zone and cheeks still get shiny after a few hours wearing it, so I do as recommended which is patching the product lightly on the top of my make up on the problem areas. This primer does a fantastic job, it resmooths the skin without smears the make up.

Overall, I do love working with the POREfessional. Besides to mattify skin, it also helps to minimize textural issues, which pores, wrinkles, or fine lines can sometimes contribute to, and it helps make up application become more easy and quick.


More Pictures




 The texture of POREfessional




 My face looks like Photoshoped using Benefit the POREfessional

No comments:

Post a Comment