Lazada Indonesia

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kose Seikisho Mask White Review

At first, I got this product from my aunt a few years ago – actually it was not for me – she gave it for my mom but I could not help myself not to try it ;) After used it for a couple times I said to my aunt how awesome this product, she gave one more (for me) hehehehe… I was lucky but then I purchase myself… 

I was not a fan of “peeling off” mask, I really hated it till i found this one. Why? I have sensitive skin and some of peeling off masks i tried irritating my skin but this one does not because it unclogs pores and smooths the skin rather than chemically exfoliates it.

This is it...

Sorry for the picture DDG :( - it might be not "so good" to show. My product is almost empty, it is only left for 1 or 2 times use (i guess). I have no time to repurchase it - since i want to publish this review today, only this i can give you - hope you understand.

Product information
Unclogs pores to help reduce blackheads. This black mask helps increase clarity and add radiance to your skin.  It helps remove dirt and impurities to thoroughly clean skin and enhance translucency of your skin. This mask adheres closely to the skin surface and lifts away dullness with a mild tingling sensation.  Remove the mask to reveal a glowing, smooth complexion. Formulated with Oriental herb extracts. Made in Japan.

The texture

Well, based on the name of the product, you might think the color of this mask is white - but no, it is black. It comes with tube with thick gel texture and smells a bit like plastic :)

How to apply?
Squeeze the tube till you get enough of this product. Apply thick to achieve the maximum effect. Avoid area around eyebrows, eyes, hairline and lips. Do not worry if the product gets on your hair or eyebrows - take a wet lukewarm cotton and wipe off the area where the product drips or sticks. If it gets on clothing, you better rinse off with lukewarm water immediately. 

After you apply - wait 20-30 minutes, i like to fan my face with magazine or newspaper so it will dry quickly ;) i can not stand to wait so long for the product to get dry itself. After completely dry, peel off gently from the outside. My skin feels so moist and tight and instantly bright. Use it once in 2 weeks. Since my complexion is f**king pale, i do not need any brightening product so usually i use it only once a month or when my skin gets dull after holiday (too much exposed by sunlight).

Me before and after wearing the mask

Can you notice the different? hmmm.. it is kinda hard to show you in the picture (maybe because my skin is too pale) but it does give a brightening effect to the skin. ;) It does not hurt - as the product information says "a mild tingling sensation" - that is what i feel :D - but after peeling off the mask, i get some redness in a few area on my face - see the forehead (the rest is broken capillaries). The redness is temporary, it will be gone in a few minutes.



I do not have blackheads so i can not tell you how this mask works with that (sorry). See the white dots that stick on the product - those are the dead cells of my skin. This product proves that it does a great job to remove dirt from the surface of your skin.

Price
About IDR 400.000,-

Pros
  • Can be used for oily, normal to dry and sensitive skin
  • Clean out pores, smooths and soften the skin
  • Gives a bright look skin instantly
  • Gives cooling sensation and soothes the skin
  • It does not irritate the skin
  • It will not dry out the skin

Cons
  • Pricey
  • Redness after peel off (for sensitive skin)

Conclusion
Kose Seikisho Mask White is must have product especially for those with dull skin. A bit pricey but it is worth to try.

If you like this review, please join my site, twitter, instagram and like my facebook fanpage ;) 
Thank you for spending your time to visit and read my blog... :*

No comments:

Post a Comment