Lazada Indonesia

Sunday, August 11, 2013

ZAP Skin Analysis

DDG i come back with ZAP but this times i am not going to talk about the hair removal. Do you know beside hair removal, they have a few treatments for your beauty need completed with the skin care products in their beauty center??? 

What is in ZAP beauty center?
  • Peeling : treatment to remove dead skin cells to smooth the skin.
  • Photo facial : beauty facial to stimulate collagen regeneration and improves skin condition such as acne, uneven skin tone or black spots, brown spots due to age, fine wrinkles, and big pores. It also helps brighten the skin tone.
  • Skin analysis : analysis to know the skin condition.
  • Skin tightening : treatment to tighten the skin and increase collagen production and also reduce fat on the face area. It helps to reduce fine wrinkles on the face and eye bags, shrinks pores, stimulate the regeneration of collagen and brighten the skin tone.
  • Vitamin C injection : injection to brighten the skin tone.


 Miss Disty (ZAP Marketing Staff) and me at ZAP Beauty Center

As technology advance, beauty clinics offer a lot of choices of treatment. Sometimes we get confused to choose which one is perfect for our skin problem. It is useless if we take the treatment which basically we do not need at all. Unlike the other beauty clinic, here in ZAP, you will be helped to determine what kind of treatments you need by meeting their doctor first to do consultation and skin analysis before and after treatment and it is free. Sounds interesting, does not it? ;) That is why i visited their beauty center at Woltermongonsidi last week to make this review. I was accompanied by their marketing staff, Miss. Disty, lucky me to have conversation with her, she was very friendly and informative - even she was fasting, she still offered me to drink and eat the snack they served for me during the interview - i felt awry....


Skin analyzer (left)  -  dr. Fitri and me (right)

Skin Analyzer
What is it? It is a certified device to analyze your skin condition before and after treatment accurately. With this technology you will know what your skin type and condition, it helps you to determine the type of treatments and measure the progress of the treatment.

Some of us might be so over confident with our skin condition - from outside your skin might look bright, smooth, tight, etc. - seems like no problem whatsoever - but who knows what is going on below the surface????. This made me curious to try. I wanted to know what will the device say about my skin condition.


During the skin analysis process

The skin analysis took about 5 minutes or less...The process was so simple, easy and quick. I just put my head on skin analyzer and the doctor did "scanning". Below you can read my explanation about my skin analysis result.



 
My skin analysis result

On that picture, you see there are 7 columns of my face; 4 columns in white light (left) and 3 columns in blue light (right), and the green dots on face. The 4 columns are the epidermis condition (outer layer of skin) including spot, pore, roughness/dead skin cells, and wrinkle. The 3 columns are the tendency of skin condition that will be happened below the epidermis if we do not take care of our skin, including UV acne, UV spot and UV moisture. The green dots are the areas of the skin problem/condition. For example UV acne (see the column) - there is no acne on my face but i tend to have it on my forehead, nose and cheeks (if i do not take care of my skin).
According to the graph, my spot 29%, pore 96%, roughness 97%, wrinkle 57%, UV acne 78%, UV spot 29%, UV moisture 84%. I was shocked to see pore and roughness percentage because so far i thought i did not have problem with it but i was wrong.
Doctor Fitri said that according to my age, my skin condition categorized as fine (i was a bit relief to hear this) and the treatment that i need the most is peeling. Since my skin is sensitive and thin (that is what the dermatologists always told me) - honestly, i seldom do peeling - used to avoid it - i thought i did not need it. Since everything was shown on my skin analysis i could not make any excuse to avoid it hahahhaha.

Are you interested to try, DDG? Well, skin analysis for now only available at ZAP Woltermongonsidi and Belleza. For more information, you can go to their website www.zap.co.id.

Please join my site, FB fan page, Instagram(yoveelicious), Twitter(yoveelicious).
Love and be fierce :*

No comments:

Post a Comment