Lazada Indonesia

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Make Up For Ever So Divine

To remove make up that we wear all day, of course we need a cleanser. Whatever it is - it has to work well in lifting the dirt from the face without drying the skin or clog the pores. 

I feel so blessed I found this product when I learned make up in Make Up For Ever a few years ago and I have been using it ever since. This is called “So Divine”, a mineral oil-free cream that cleanses away all impurities, including waterproof make up. It is dermatological tested on sensitive skin, non comedogenic and paraben-free.

I love the packaging and the smell as well. All I have to do is just squeeze it from the tube – very easy. The smell is like fruit. I love any kind of products that smell good. It brings the good emotion to me whenever I use it. 

It is a good product to try, especially for people with dry skin because it hydrates and moisturizes the skin. Although, I have an oily skin, I still think this product is the best because it makes my skin feel soft without eliminates the moisture from the skin and it does not feel greasy at all. I had tried some cleanser products before and I can say that they did not meet my expectation – some are very oily and others either blog my pores or dry my skin. So Divine is bit pricey IDR. 430.000,-, but nothing is good comes with low price, right? ;)

Have you tried this before? Give me some feedback in comments... and do not forget to join my site, Twitter and Instagram, Thank You... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment